Saturday, September 12, 2009

13::09::09::SUNDAY::

Wake up 9am in the morning, turn on my little red, (my labtop instead) suddenly feel like wanna do something for my blog coz really long time ago i didn't update. since april. all right,
here we go...

Back to few months ago, after resign at Solid( previouse printing company) i used to work at hotel which is new opening budget hotel in B'w as Assistant Manager. Nevertheless, i still doing design for those promotion etc instead of doing some paper works and management stuff..
it's a good experience that pass by in my life i would say. without this passsed by, i'll not able to grasp such opportunity that makes me stronger & tougher.
Because of some reason, i used to quick this job and heading to my profession in a company at prima tg. A branding and advertising company. and yet, it's oso an experience of mind in this industrial. learn alot, do alot, with spent alot of time to satisfying & fulfilling.
After all, quick the job, doing freelance and finally deciding to self employ. at 1st really not confidence but slowly step into it and then make some step forwards and now it seems like a good started of my career in my life thought.
Will keep on going then. cheers.. :)

1 comment:

Doris said...

Gambateh!!!!!!