Tuesday, October 20, 2009

::Sharing::

SECRET - STAR KISS LIP GLOSS (NEW)
My 1st Magazine Ads inside "IFEEL" Magazine

Sorry for the photo's quality, it's taken by my Hp.. *_*

Last few days, my lovely ex-colleague text me.
"Cindy finally i saw your design artwork inside IFEEL mag.
at 1st i don't wanna buy it, but because of your ads inside, i pay for that"
OMG!!! what a surprise message i got.
it's my 1st Magazine ads inside IFEEL mag in the market!!!
of cause i thanks her and appreciate her text to inform me.
Muakssss!!!!! thanks Fishy... (Sin Yee)

The second day, i used to find the mag but im wonder why only 7-Eleven were sell IFEEL??
i can't find in Happy Mart, Mini Market & normal bookstore.. @_@
ehm..... anyhow, i found it and immediate took out my Hp to capture it since i got no camera @ the moment.
..... Kiak kiak kiak .....
and here just to share with those visit my lousy blog.

Not to show off but sharing, since i sacrificed so much of my private time, my dinner time which is with my empty stomach just to amend, amend, amend and finally the real/complete ads was in front of my eye.

:: Satisfaction :: :)

2 comments:

Doris said...

good job! very proud of you!!!

CINDY said...

Thank you Ms Lee!!